LEGAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEB
Its corporate name is: Vanessa Lecointre
Its VAT european number: ESX3014733P
Its registered office is: Calle Doctor Tolosa Latour 13A- 28041 Madrid- Spain
Identification mark: anqas.eu
Its social activity is: consultance in Philanthropy and Fundraising
Purpose of the website: to publicize services offered by ANQAS
APPLICABLE LAWS ON THIS WEBSITE
- RGPD (Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016 relativo a la protección de las personas físicas)
• LOPD (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD)
• LSSI (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico)
Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be collected. In accordance with the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR).
The data collected will in any case be those over 16 years of age (Art. 8.1 GDPR). Anqas.eu reserves the right to take appropriate measures to verify the veracity of the age (Art. 8.2 GDPR).
In any case, these data will be of a personal identification and non-sensitive nature, they may be:
- Name and surname
- Organization to which it belongs
- Activities carried out with ANQAS
OBJECTIVE OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF THE DATA
The collection and use of data is carried out for the sole purpose of offering products and services and informing about the activities carried out. ANQAS undertakes not to use the data obtained for a purpose other than this.
RECIPIENT OF DATA
The data collected will be incorporated into a file owned by: Vanessa Lecointre.
This file will be managed by: Vanessa Lecointre
This file will be stored in: MailChimp
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data will be kept until the purpose for which this data was collected is fulfilled (Art.5.e. GDPR) or until the right to delete or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or fiscal reasons to store them.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
ANQAS cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet, but we do guarantee to take adequate measures to protect your data. Furthermore, ANQAS undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
The legislation recognizes certain rights as a user who has transferred their personal data:
- Access to personal data.
- Rectification or deletion.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Data portability.
- Limitation of your treatment.
The exercise of these rights is personal. So you can only request them for the data of which you are the owner. In the event that you want to exercise any of these rights, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the rights you want to exercise. We promise to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 business days.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN SPAIN
In the event that you want to assert your rights regarding data protection and you consider that we are not respecting them, you can contact the responsible Spanish authority.
– Website of the data protection authority: https://www.agpd.es/
– E-mail of the data protection authority: email@example.com
– Telephone number of the data protection authority: +34 91 399 6200